Welcome to The Heroes Tavern. Grab a beer, pull up a chair and settle in for some game banter and laughs.
This week we look down the barrel of sights as we take a deep dive into the FPS genre. Everything from the history to the potential future. You want it, we got it. As always, we do veer off topic a bit and talk some movies. Josh gets Die hard 2 and 3 confused.
With @HitThatRowdyy, @SpazRus and @TheBSMuffin. We are @HeroesTavernPod on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. You can email us at HeroesTavernPod@gmail.com.
Our new banner was made by Verdant King Art, please go check out his other great work. www.facebook.com/VerdantKingArt
- 0:00:00 Intro
- 0:02:38 FPS, A History
- 0:06:02 Our oldest FPS
- 0:15:56 FPS on school USBs
- 0:19:45 Halo and Xbox
- 0:24:45 Our first online multiplayer FPS
- 0:35:15 Single palyer FPS games, Bioshock
- 0:44:00 Battlefield 1940 something derby
- 0:46:00 Farcry
- 0:52:38 New Wolfenstein games
- 0:55:08 FPS pro scene
- 0:59:53 FPSs, where can they go?
- 1:07:17 FPS concept is weird
- 1:16:23 VR FPS, the future?
- 1:20:32 Wrap up and goodbye